VipRiser can be used to create a PDF from any program that can print. VipRiser can be customized with Automator workflows. This makes it a powerful publishing platform. While the purpose of VipRiser is similar to other solutions, it has some unique features.
- User-friendly interface
- Automator plugins allow for complete customization
- Supports AppleScript scripting
- Can be called from any other Automator workflows
- You can send PDFs directly to iTunes, DropBox or Kindle.
- RSS feeds (HTTP server integrated) allow you to access printed files.
- Advanced processing with Raw PostScript driver (e.g. Ghostscript).
Comparable to OS X's built-in PDF services
- Print PDF from any application, even those that do not support PDF servers, such as Adobe products
- Shareable across the network