ViperFTP Lite for macOS is a powerful and easy-to-use file manager. Viper FTP Lite allows for remote and local file management (FTP/SFTP, WebDav/Amazon S3, YouTube-upload). All system and hidden files are visible, so users can locate a file by simply typing its name. Viper FTP Lite lets users share items via Mail app. Users can also make the HTTP URL for a specific file and quickly compare files and folders. Viper FTP Lite does what you expect it lets you connect to remote servers and upload and download files, dragging-and-dropping, bookmarking servers and the like.
- Local and remote file management (FTP/SFTP/WebDav, Amazon S3, YouTube Upload)
- Local file encrypting/decrypting using strong AES-256 encryption
- Manage Last connections, Bookmarks and Bonjour, Favourites from one place
- The History Log keeps track of everything you do and monitors it.
- Every transfer you initiate has its own trace log that allows you to track how it is progressing
- Convert remote file/folder to HTTP/HTTPS address using an instant email option
- You can quickly find everything. You can search for files by typing the name, or filter the results to show specific types of files.
- Viper FTP allows for quick previews of your image, video and other files
- Bonjour scans your LAN for FTP servers that are available.
- The toolbar allows you to instantly access remote locations by using the toolbar
- All files, hidden or system, are visible. Just type the name of the file to locate it.
- Compare files/folders
- ZIP, TAR and TGZ archive management
- Application windows can be linked (will move together, show and hide together).