Valentina Studio allows database developers, DBAs, and end users to use the most popular RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite. You can use different diagrams to model data, work with records and database schema, and even do server administration.
FREE Edition gives you powerful visual editors such as:
- Diagram Editor - Create your new db and then generate tables from the diagram.
- Schema Editor (tree and column views) - Create and modify all schema objects in supported databases: Tables and Views, Fields and Enums.
- Data Editor - Browse table records in a grid, modify them, inline edit of their values, sort, filter and save favorites filters, preview images, hex editors to binary values, etc.
- Related Data Editor - Learn and manage linked records from two tables easily, link/unlink records with a mouse click, perform operations over linked records, and more
- SQL Editor - color syntax, auto-completion of recent and saved favorites queries, templates, console, error/warning reporting,...
- Query Builder allows you to create SQL queries visually with just a few mouse-clicks.
- Server Admin - This is where you can manage users and learn logs.
PRO Edition includes additional tools:
- Form Editor - design forms
- Report Editor - design reports
You can open as many editors as necessary to access different databases/servers from tab-panels. You can also access a variety of DB-related utilities such as Import/Export and Dumps, Diagnose, Clone or Reindex.