Valentina Server is a combination of an enterprise Valentina Reports Server, two database servers (ValentinaDB & SQLite), into one solution. There is a free edition that can be used for up to five connections. For users who require more connections, there are multiple pricing options.
Features of Valentina Server include:
- Free 5 Simultaneous Valentina DB Server Connections and 10 for SQLite Server Connections; Commercial Higher Capacity Available
- Valentina Reports Server is powerful for serving complex reports such as images, web pages, and XML enriched pdfs. Valentina Reports Server works well with DB Servers such as Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server.
- Valentina DB Server technology is distinguished by its advanced object-relational database model and highly optimized columnar storage. The ValentinaDB columnar database store speeds up the process of open and closed-source relational databases.
- You can build web applications quickly using web languages PHP, Java, and Ruby on Rails
- Add/drop users, register/unregister databases, run diagnostics, create/alter/view Schedule events; journaling
- High security with configurable SSL support and powerful, built-in encryption
- Tools to compress, clone and defragment data.
- Use Valentina Studio, iValentina iOS or the powerful but not free Valentina Studio Pro to manage your databases
- All features available natively on Windows 32 and 64 bit on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.