Tonido Sync You can synchronize files, documents, media, and videos between your computers by using a central Tonido Desktop Software installed only on one computer. Your synchronized files remain private and can only be accessed by you and your computers.
It's easy to set up:
- Any file saved to your Tonido sync folder immediately saves to all of your computers
- Tonido mobile apps allows you to access all your synchronized files directly from your phone.
- It works even if you aren't connected to the internet. No matter if you have an internet connection, your files are always available.
- Any computer that runs any operating system Windows or Linux can be used
- View a complete history showing all changes to the sync folder
- Install the Tonido Desktop software first on your primary computer and create a Tonido ID for that computer; http://john.tonidoID.com for example
- Install the Tonido Sync Client Software on another computer. Type in the account URL to your primary computer, account name, and password to connect.