Sonarr provides a PVR service for BitTorrent and Usenet users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds to find new episodes of your favorite shows, and will grab, sort, and rename them. It can also be set up to upgrade files that have been downloaded, if a better format becomes available.
- Automatically detects new episodes
- You can scan your existing library to find any missing episodes and download them.
- You can watch the episodes you already own in a better quality and upgrade automatically. For example. From DVD to Blu-Ray
- If one fails, automatic failed download handling will attempt another release
- Manual search to find any release you want or to determine why it was not automatically downloaded
- Fully configurable episode renaming
- Integration with NZBGet and SABnzbd
- Plex integration complete (notification, library updates, metadata)
- Support for multi-episode and special releases