Send To Kindle makes it easy to read your personal documents on a Kindle.
- You can send personal documents to your Kindle using your Mac.
- Drag and drop one to three documents onto the Send to Kindle icon. Or launch the application and drag and dropped one or two documents on it.
- Select any Mac application that supports printing, and then choose the print menu.
- Simply control-click one or more documents in Finder and select Send to Kindle.
- You can choose to archive documents in your Kindle Library, where they are available for re-download at any time.
Send to Kindle will be added to your Dock after you have downloaded and installed it. Send to Kindle also appears when you control-click a file in Finder or in any Mac application's print dialog.
Download archived personal documents from your Kindle Library, Kindle Keyboard and Kindle Touch. Whispersync is a feature that allows you to download archived personal documents which have been converted into Kindle format. It includes notes, highlights and bookmarks, as well as the last page viewed. Find out more about Kindle Personal Doc Service .