Pine a lightweight macOS markdown editor.
It is a document-based application and aims to adhere to Apple's Human Interface guidelines
- Math support (LaTeX Subset)
- Flavored Markdown on GitHub
- GitHub Emoji support
- Markdown, HTML and LaTeX autocomplete
- Local image support
- Switchable split view (horizontal or vertical)
- Full screen support
- Tab support
- Support for folders
- Ability to create custom CSS themes
- Ability to share.md file
- Syntax highlighting for source & preview
- Version control and history recovery
- Markdown shortcuts (keyboard shortcuts and Touch Bar shortcuts).
- Auto pair markdown tags
- Markdown extension extensions: Enable/disable
- Font customization
- Word count
Note: Pin is still in its early stages. Please raise an issue if you find any bugs or have a feature suggestion!