MailPop for Gmail Your Gmail inbox is now available right from your desktop. Gmail is a favorite of ours. MailPop for Gmail was born. It's the easiest and most efficient way to access your Gmail accounts.
MailPop is launched. All you need to do to access your Gmail account is one click on the menu bar icon (or keyboard shortcut). You can also write an email. To open a new message box, all you have to do is right-click the icon (or keyboard shortcut).
- To quickly open MailPop's window, click on the menu icon or on the Inbox shortcut.
- Compose shortcut: (or right click on the menu bar icon) to quickly open a new message window, complete with a Media Browser for quickly dragging-and-dropping attachments!
- Clear and informative notifications: Color graphic for the menu bar icon and numeric (numbers of unread messages).
- Login to get started
Upgrade to the full version MailPop PRO for Gmail
For more amazing features, please visit:
- Chat and fullscreen mode available in full desktop view
- Full tablet view mode and fullscreen: This is the first Mac app to do this.
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Growl notifications
- MailPop can be set up as your default mail app across the entire system
- Opacity control
- No advertisements