MagicPlot can be used to plot and nonlinear fit scientific and engineering data.
- Nonlinear Curve fitting Enter equation and edit data range visually to perform a fit. MagicPlot was tested with NIST datasets to verify the fit algorithms.
- Smart Text data Import To open your text files, use the 'Import Text Table menu item. Auto-recognize column delimiters and decimal separators.
- Multipeak Fitting Create a model and move peaks and baselines with the mouse. To see the residual, subtract some peaks.
- Fully Customizable plots You have the option to change the style of the curves and axes using the inspector toolbar. Journal-quality plots can also be saved in vector formats, such as EPS, PDF and SVG.
- Essential Math Analysis Smoothing and FFT, Integration, Division, Convolution, Correlation algorithms are all included in the 'Processing" menu.
- Easy Data Exploration Discover hidden details in your plot with navigation tools: Shift/Ctrl scales and scrolls the mouse wheel. A hand tool is also available.
- Batch Processing This is the simplest way to process multiple data simultaneously without scripting. Parameter summary table: Fitting series results.
- Style Templates Save a template and format one figure. This template can be used for all your figures, including scale and axes titles.
- Multilevel Undo Play with the parameters of data processing, plot styles, and nonlinear fitting. You can undo everything and see history.
- For Windows, Mac OS X and Linux Use MagicPlot to plot any operating system that is used by members in your workgroup. You can freely exchange projects between different OS's.
MagicPlot Pro available here.