Macs Fan Controller allows for you to monitor and control almost all aspects of your computer's fans. It supports fan speed, temperature sensors, menu-bar icon and autostart with the system option.
- Software solution to noise problems, such as those caused iMac HDD failure replacement or overheating issues like those found on a MacBook Pro
- Any constant value can be assigned to any fan (e.g. minimum).
- Control fan speed in relation with a temperature sensor (e.g. 3rd party HDD).
- Real-time monitoring of Mac fans speed and temperature using 3rd party HDD/SSD (using S.M.A.R.T.
- Custom fan preset (in the Pro version)
- Configurable menu bar icon
- Compatible with OS X 10.14 Mojave and later (version for OS X 10.6, 10,7-10.13 is separately available).
Note Custom profiles can be found in Pro version. How to control Mac fans
- MacUpdate offers Macs Fan Control. Download and install it.
- Launch the app to access the fans and see the temperatures inside your Mac.
- Click "Custom" under "Control" to access a slider that will allow you to adjust the fan control on your Mac.