Logitech Control Center is designed to work with OS X. It allows you to make the most of your Logitech keyboard and mouse. The LCC allows you to:
- Use dedicated keys to browse the Internet and get one-touch access your favorite sites.
- Click a button to launch your email application.
- Play music and control the system speaker with built-in buttons
- With a single keystroke, open frequently used items such as documents, folders and applications.
- Scroll in Windows of OS X applications. Scroll up and down using a single keystroke, or wheel movement.
- Switch between open apps.
- Display contextual menus by one mouse click
- Simulate keystrokes for shortcuts to commands that you use frequently.