IP scanner scans your local network to identify all machines and Internet devices. It allows you to personalize your scan results. Once a device is identified, you can assign it a name and icon to make it easier to recognize at a glance. It is simple and intuitive to use, but produces powerful results.
Other notable features
- Sort network list by device name or IP address.
- Get a view of the network and see changes over time in the "cumulative mode".
- Displays can be configured to your liking - you don't even need to see the MAC address column. If it isn't, don't show it! Don't make text too small. Make it bigger!
- Double-click a device for more information and to customize its appearance. You can assign custom icons based upon MAC address or IP number.
- To make it easier to highlight new or undiscovered devices, add them to a whitelist
- Right-click a device to initiate Ping or port scans
- Local network segments are automatically scanned; custom ranges can be manually added
If your browser redirects to a German YouTube video when you launch the app it is likely that you are using a stolen serial number. You can still use the app, but you should consider purchasing a license.