IceFloor is a free, open-source graphic interface for OS X's built-in PF firewall.
Note Although the software is free, it is donationware. To support development, please consider donating.
- IceFloor is group based. To pass or block connections, create groups and assign addresses, service and parameters.
- IceFloor uses its own set PF configuration files; the default OS X PFconfig files in /etc cannot be modified by IceFloor
- IceFloor Wizard is a quick and easy way to create a basic configuration of PF in just a few mouse-clicks
- IceFloor interface is used to create PF rulesets that are very specific and customized
- Manage inbound and outbound connections using bandwidth rules and filtering for your Mac and NAT clients
- Use Inspector to hide services and list and block connections using port knocking.
- You can create new configuration presets, and switch between predefined and customized PF presets easily.
- Interact with external applications such as sshguard and mix IceFloor rules with your own PF rules.
- Use PF NAT to share Internet connection, and assign per-client filtering, bandwidth rules and redirections
- Browse PF ruleset using the new PF Browser. Display filtering, bandwidth, and NAT rules are all available.
- Analyze PF logs using numerical and graphic statistics, determine remote hosts using stroke- or nmap-based GUI tools
- Use the IceFloor Menulet to quickly and easily debug and test PF Rulesets
- IceFloor requires OS X 10.7 and later. Some features requires OS X 10.8 or later.