You can archive a website or just view it in the simple and efficient markdown format. Drag and drop or copy a single HTML file to markdown. You can also enter a homepage URL and convert+archive the entire site
- Archive a website in markdown format. Simply provide the home URL or the starting URL and HTMLtoMD will do the rest.
- Browse the archive
- Markdown allows you to read a single web page or local html file as one page.
- All images can be downloaded while you scan
- Copy and paste html clippings or drag and drop html files to convert to markdown
- Images and links are preserved inline with alt text / link text and absolute URL
- You can save the archive with each page in a separate file, or combine them into one markdown file.