GitUp is a wager to invent a new Git interaction method that allows engineers at all levels to work quickly, safely, without headaches. It is unlike any other Git client, from the way it was built (it interacts directly on disk with the Git database), to the way that it works (you manipulate repository graphs instead of manipulating commits).
GitUp is a Mac-friendly Git client.
- A interactive repo graph (edit/reorder, fixup and merge commits ...),
- Unlimited undo/redo for almost all operations (including rebases, merges).
- Time Machine like snapshots to 1-click rollbacks previous repo states
- Git doesn't have many features like a visual splitter and a unified reflog browser.
- Instant Search across the entire repo, including diff contents
- A incredibly fast UI, often quicker than the command line.