FreeMind Mac is a simple-to-use mind-mapping program that focuses on folding. It is based on Java and compatible with different environments including Microsoft Windows, Linux and macOS. It is a great productivity tool that can be used to plan projects, revise for exams, or generate new ideas. Features
- Branchs move automatically to ensure that your nodes are presented in an organized and logical way. You can also move them manually.
- FreeMind Mac can be downloaded to protect your map and individual branches from data loss. It offers an automatic backup function that uses DES encryption.
- There is no need to choose between fast fold/unfold or link following. Smooth navigation allows you to fold/unfold and follow links in one click.
- Edit long multiline nodes even with newlines.
- Decorate nodes using beautiful fonts, tones, icons, and tones.