Folder Artwork is used for automatically populating folder icons with artwork from a folder's audio file. You can import the artwork from iTunes if you have missing artwork in your audio files.
- Drag one or more folders to populate subfolders. With one drag, you can process thousands of folders. Random assignment of artwork without audio files to parent folders
- Quick mode allows you to drag folders directly onto your app icon, rather than opening it for every job. It also remembers your previous sessions settings.
- Drag any image from iTunes, the internet, iPhoto, etc. You can assign it to a folder.
- Auto extracts images from mp3 or m4a files.
- Batch extract artwork from iTunes to create icons for your folders
- Drag and drop to change the icon for your applications.
- Convert single images or batch convert a folder of images.