Flacon extracts individual tracks and saves them in separate audio files.
It uses the CUE file information to do this. Flacon also allows you to easily revise or specify tags for any track at once, or each tag individually.
- Supported input formats are WAV, FLAC and APE. WavPack, True Audio, TTA.
- Supported formats: FLAC and WAV, WavPacks, AAC, OGG, MP3, WavPack, WavPack, WavPack, WavPack, WavPack, WavPack, OGG, or MP3.
- Replay Gain analysis: ALBUM and TRACK-gain modes
- Conversion process for multi-threaded users
- Automatic character set detection for CUE files
- In the output dir, generation of the pertrack CUE files