Eddie can be used as a programer's editor for OS X.
- Native Cocoa app is lightweight, fast and simple with serious power under its hood
- Ideal for Obj-C/C++11 development, Python, Swift, HTML, Perl, Lua, Golang, Markdown, etc.
- You can use powerful coding features like code completion, symbol lookup, function popup, syntax coloring and C++/ObjC prototyper to make writing code easy.
- Optional tabbed windows and multi-pane Windows
- A wide range of customizable keyboard shortcuts are available, including Smart Swap.
- Multiple clipboards that have extended functionality
- Supports an MPW Style Worksheet -- A full-featured shell that combines power and ease of editing in a normal window-like mode.
- You can easily open and edit large files up to a hundred megabytes.
- Available in a 64-bit/32-bit Universal Binary
- Remote document editing is easy with Open/Save to SFTP/SSH server
- Integrates with Git, Subversion