DVDStyler allows you to create professional-looking DVDs across all platforms. It allows you to burn video files on DVD, which can be played on any standalone DVD player. You can also create custom DVD menus. It is Open Source Software, and it is completely free.
- Create and burn DVD video using interactive menus
- You can either create your DVD menu from scratch or choose one of the many ready-made menu templates
- Make photo slideshows
- Multiple subtitles and audio tracks can be added
- Support for AVI, MOV and MP4, MPEGs, OGG, OGG, MP4, MPEGs, OGG, WMV, and other file format
- Support for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX, Xvid MP2, MP3, AC-3, and other audio- and video formats
- Multi-core processor support
- Use MPEG and VOB files with no reencoding. See FAQ
- You can place files in different audio/video formats on one DVD (support for titleset).
- Drag & Drop support in the interface.
- Flexible menu creation based on scalable vector graphics
- Background image import
- Place buttons, text and images anywhere on the menu screen
- Modify the font/color, and other parameters for buttons and graphic objects
- Scale any graphic or button
- Copy any menu item or entire menu
- Customize navigation using DVD scripting