Diceboxprovides security/privacy tools (menubar), which allows you to quickly and easily create random passwords (copy/paste), firefox-hardening (best privacy settings via User.js), surf-randomization, random mac-addresses, and many other useful features. It simply offers a huge increase in surfing-security.
- Click: dicebox creates strong and secure passwords for copy/pasting
- Click: The dicebox lets you choose from random-MAC-addresses (Lan/Wifi)
- Via button / hotkey/ menuicon
- MAC-adress is reset to factory default
- Click: dicebox hardens firefox (user.js; best privacy-settings; securing against malware, attacks etc
- Click: dicebox allows you to anonymously query email addresses for password-/data loss etc
- (in data-breach-databases; lists all breaches -
- This 'public' data can be used to f.e. used in most current blackmailing-attempts)
- Say goodbye to exhibitionism-as-default
Why would I need it?
- Increase security and privacy for your mac
- Help yourself with network-problems using a standard-feature of ios -> now more open in macos
- Or, you can simply play dice
- Creates beautiful fun-clouds from your current device-map at facebook and google
- Help against commercial trackers etc. (esp. (esp. in public networks).