Cubism was created to be a fun, simple, and colorful way to visualize the music from your iTunes library.
- If iTunes is running, quit it
- Drag the Cubism icon to the folder labeled "Compositions" inside of the disk image (or copy it to ~/Library/Compositions)
To use Cubism:
- Open iTunes
- Get into the music groove
- Go to the menu bar and select View > Visualizer. Cubism will be displayed in the list of visualizers.
- Go to View > Turn on Visualizer
Cubism is used:
- To view track information, press the "I" key
- To show help (admittedly, not very exciting at the moment), press the "H" key.
- The sound levels are represented by the colored cubes. Bass is on the left, and treble is on the right.
- The artwork cube visually shows the remaining time in the current track, moving from left-to-right as the song progresses.
- The left side shows the current track time
- The right sidebar shows the remaining time on the current track.