ConnectMeNow makes it easier to work with shares.
Finder doesn't always show a server immediately. We need to look through a list and decide if we need SMB or CIFS, FTP.
Quick overview of all features
- Support for protocols for SMB, AFP and NFS, SSHFS WebDAV, FTP, SSHFS, SSHFS, NFS, SSHFS, SSHFS, WebDAV, WebDAV, and NFS.
- Support for Dark Themes
- After a network change and after waking from sleep or standby, AutoMount is activated at startup
- Fallback server support, in case a server is unavailable
- Support for SSHFS (OSXFUSE), with password entry and SSH keys
- SSH support with password entry or SSH keys
- Assistance in generating and installing SSH keys on your server
- Mount, unmount, or Reveal in the Finder are all options available from the menu
- From the menu, you can choose to open or close SSH connections
- Indicate in the menu whether a connection is active.
- Optional groupings in the menu
- Support for Official Mount (Apple API), or Fast Mount
- Mount in /Volumes/, or in your preferred mount directory
- Notifications for Mount/Unmount
- Detection and monitoring of Mount, Unmount, Standby/Sleep/Wake Up, and network changes
- Sharing configurations between multiple Macs
- Optional Wake On LAN and/or Ping Before Mounting
- Run script after mount completion
- Configuration backup and restore options
The software is free but it is donationware. To support development, please consider donating.