Redmine is an easy to install distribution of Redmine project management software. It comes with pre-configured, ready-to-run versions of Apache Ruby, Subversion, MySQL and MySQL. Supported at the moment are Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows. Redmine is a web-based project management application. It is built using Ruby on Rails framework and is cross-platform as well as cross-database.
- Multiple projects support.
- Flexible access control based on role.
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart, calendar.
- News, documents, and file management.
- Feeds and email notifications
- Each project wiki.
- Forums per project.
- Simple time tracking functionality.
- Custom fields for users, projects, and issues
- SCM integration (SVN/CVS, Mercurial, Darcs).
- Multiple LDAP authentication support.
- User self-registration support.
- Multi-language support.
- Multiple databases support.