ArangoDBis the universal NoSQL Database. It's never been easier to set up a NoSQL database for your Mac. No need to install command-line tools.
- Schema-free schemata allows you to combine the space efficiency and performance power of MySQL with NoSQL.
- ArangoDB can be used as an application server to fuse your application with the database for maximum throughput.
- ArangoDB is multi-threaded. You can harness the power of all your cores.
- Flexible data modeling: Model your data as a combination of key-value pairs and documents, or graphs. This is ideal for social relations.
- No cost index selection: Use the correct index for your problem, whether it's a skip list index or a geo index.
- Configurable durability: Let the application decide if they need more durability or performance.
- ArangoDB is a no-nonsense storage system: ArangoDB makes use of all the power of modern storage hardware like SSDs and large caches.
- It is Open Source (Apache Licence2.0).