AnkiApp is a flashcard app that allows you to study at your own pace and whenever you have the time. It can be used on both your smartphone and tablet, and syncs automatically between all of your devices. AnkiApp Flashcards fully support OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Based on how well you know your flashcards it prioritizes them automatically. For maximum efficiency, spend the most time on flashcards that you don't know as well.
- You can make small progress in as little as a minute with bite-sized study sessions.
- You can see your progress by getting percentages and letter grades based upon your performance.
- Study progress is automatically synced to the cloud using an automatic cloud synchronization that never causes conflict.
- It works offline, e.g. in the subway or an airplane. It syncs automatically when it's back online.
- Free web client to review and edit cards on other computers.
- Mobile clients for studying on-the-go
- Access millions of flashcards hosted on Quizlet and Cram.com
- Import Anki desktop decks.
- Import Anki Web shared boards.
- Flashcards can be created, browsed, and edited on your computer.
- Make flashcards with images and audio.
- Flashcards can be studied front-to back, back-tofront, or both. They are useful for learning vocabulary in a foreign language.
- Tag your flashcards, and do 'filtered review' that focuses on flashcards with specific tags.